Learn how to build a massive client base and create once-in-a-lifetime experiences as a luxury travel advisor with Departure Lounge founder and luxury travel industry veteran, Keith Waldon.
With 34 years in the luxury travel industry, Keith developed a concept called Departure Lounge, a modern, upscale travel agency as a new way to visibly engage a community with the world of travel, and now leads dozens of travel advisors in building luxury trips and adventures for their clients.
As a result, Keith won “Most Innovative Advisor” from the Virtuoso Travel Network. In this interview, find out what it takes to become a luxury travel agent, your earning potential, and why some travel advisors consider it to be the “best job in the world…literally”.
- Learn 5 powerful methods to market your luxury travel business to build a massive client base who stays fiercely loyal to you and recommends you to all their friends
- Find out what makes “luxury” travel different than standard travel, and what luxury travelers are looking for in a travel advisor
- Discover 3 key changes that travel advisories have undergone over the last few decades, and why this niched industry is stronger than ever
- The 4 essential personality traits a luxury travel advisor MUST have to be successful
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE (RECORDED) LIVESTREAM:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE LIVESTREAM:
- DEPARTURE LOUNGE: Keith’s luxury travel advisory with nearly 100 luxury travel advisors
- Virtuoso.com: Great resource for learning about luxury travel
- Luxe Tiffany: Luxury blogger
- Travel & Leisure: Luxury travel-focused magazine
- #luxurytravel: Instagram hashtag focused on luxury travel
LISTEN/DOWNLOAD AUDIO VERSION OF INTERVIEW: