Good affiliate marketers can make millions of dollars without creating a single product. Put simply, affiliate marketing is the promotion of other people’s products and services for a commission of the sale.
Enter Shawn Collins. Shawn started in affiliate marketing in 1997 and the is Co-CEO of the Affiliate Summit, the leading industry conference for affiliate marketing, which regularly sells out and features the biggest names in performance marketing.
He is also the Co-Editor-in-Chief of FeedFront Magazine and Founder of GeekCast.fm, a marketing podcast network where he hosts This is Affiliate Marketing.
His book, ‘Successful Affiliate Marketing for Merchants‘ is the best selling book in the space, and it is considered to be required reading by affiliate managers. He wrote the Amazon best-selling book, Extra Money Answer, as well as Affiliate Manager Boot Camp: Recruiting, Educating, and Retaining Affiliates.
- Learn what affiliate marketing is, and how you can build income streams creating and monetizing content from your home computer this week
- Discover what tools you need to start making money in affiliate marketing, and how to get started for less than $20
- Find out what niches and methods are winning in 2020 and beyond, as well as a list of affiliate marketing influencers whose advice will help you to stay ahead the curve
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE (RECORDED) LIVESTREAM:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE LIVESTREAM:
- Shawn Collins’ money making blog: ExtraMoneyAnswer.com
- Shawn Collins’ affiliate marketing blog: AffiliateTip.com
- WP Engine
- Pretty Links
- Commission Junction
- Affiliate Window
- EPC/Earnings Per Click
- Brian Littleton — ShareASale
- Performance Marketing Association
- Pay Per Call – Ringba, Invoca
- Robert Cialdini – Influence
LISTEN/DOWNLOAD AUDIO VERSION OF INTERVIEW:
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS