Stephanie Smith became a top 1% Etsy seller earning over $183,000.00 all while homeschooling her high functioning autistic daughter AND running multiple businesses. Now she teaches others how to start and grow their Etsy shops with the “Easy as P.I.E. Etsy shop” workshop.
Stephanie’s optimism, determination and motivation come through loud and clear: To spark creativity and “reset’ the broken inspiration button on every single human she comes in contact with.
- How Etsy has made it super simple to make and sell handmade items for profit in your spare time (jewelry, clothing, crafts, furniture, etc.), even if you’ve never sold online
- Quick, powerful tips to use FREE social media sites like Pinterest to build a RAVING following for your products and brand (and sell more stuff) without spending a dime
- How to set realistic time and money expectations when starting as a new seller so you stay focused and productive
- Two websites to source materials and create stunning, beautiful image designs for free with zero money out of pocket for both marketing and products
- How following the “Mob Mentality” of entrepreneurship will prevent you from ever making a single dime (and instead learn the right way to build a business)
CLICK BELOW TO WATCH THE (RECORDED) LIVESTREAM:
RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE LIVESTREAM:
- Stephanie’s Easy As P.I.E. Etsy Shop Session course I & II
- Stephanie Smith’s Business Blog: www.businesschicmama.com
- Stephanie Smith’s Etsy Store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/beadedtasselco
DOWNLOAD AUDIO MP3 ONLY: